Adirondack is the perfect template for self-starters and savvy entrepreneurs. Its minimal navigation and full header images provide a bold framework for your brand's vision.
- USA Triathlon Level 2 Certified Coach
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- USA Cycling Level 3 Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon Elite Mentorship Program Graduate
As a coach
My purpose and passion is to help you achieve the vision you have for yourself as an athlete. Experience and credentials aside, I care about you as an individual and the goals you have. I am here to provide clarity and help.
- Actively coaching triathletes since 2006
- Experience also includes coaching single sport athletes and para-athletes
- Athlete accomplishments:
- World/National Para-Cycling Road and Time Trial Champion
- Ironman Kansas 70.3 Amateur Champion
- 2014 Sprint Distance National Champion Runner-Up
- Numerous Team USA Qualifiers
- 2016 Ironman World Champion (Kona) Qualifier
- 2016 Paralympian (Rio) - 2 x gold medal winner
- Many, many beginner triathletes
- Numerous iron-distance finishers
- Regular contributor to USA Triathlon's Performance Coaching Newsletter, Ironman.com, Garmin Fitness Blog, and as an Influencer within the Athlete Network.
- Masters Swim coach for 8+ years
- Indoor Cycling Instructor for 14+ years
As a competitor
I know the struggles and rewards of competition, the amazing lows and highs are old friends of mine. I understand where you are in your journey. I have been there.
- USA Triathlon 2013 Team USA Qualifier
- Successful age group competitive triathlete
- Ironman Wisconsin finisher
- Competed in various disciplines of cycling - BMX, mountain, road, time trial, ultra-road, and triathlon. Accomplishments include the 2005 Kansas State Category 5 Time Trial Championship and the 2004 Ultra Marathon Cycling Association 12-Hour National Champion runner-up.
As a spouse, dad, and community member
We are all more than the sum of our parts, but the parts are so vitally important. Faith, family, love, and giving back: these areas balance me as an athlete and person.
- Proud member of The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, Leawood, KS.
- Active volunteer in multiple church ministries including food pantry, 5K race director, and cardiac arrest response team.
- Married to wife Julianne for 8 GREAT years. She is also a triathlete and former collegiate swimmer.
- Father of 2 to Kameryn and Levi.
- Resident of Olathe, KS
- Graduate of Emporia State University, 1998