BRIKTENSE - Pre Season Triathlon Conditioning Program
winter training ProgramS
Briktense is designed to specifically prepare you for the demands of triathlon. Workouts include higher intensity swimming, cycling and running workouts in a triathlon specific format. There are no wasted moments in these workouts. Workouts are calibrated for both beginner triathletes and those who are more experienced. Everything is go at your own pace!
You will need general equipment/clothing for swimming, cycling, and running as well as an indoor trainer for the cycling portion of the workout on Saturday's. The Thursday session will utilize the spin bikes at Prairie Life Center - no indoor trainer/bike is needed on Thursday.
Please make sure you are healthy and can attend at least 75% of sessions that you sign up for! You do not have to be a member of Prairie Life Center to attend.
- 6:30am to 8:00am, Prairie Life Center at 135th and Black Bob in Olathe, KS
- January 7th through March 25th
- Cost is $174 for all 12 sessions
- 6:30pm to 8:00pm, Prairie Life Center at 135th and Black Bob in Olathe, KS
- January 5th through March 23rd
- Cost is $174 for all 12 sessions.